4 Great Reasons Every Prostate Should Be PleasuredSep 01, 2021
Before I get started, I want you to answer the following:
- If a man enjoys kissing- is he straight, bi or gay?
- If a man enjoys receiving oral sex, is he straight, bi or gay?
If those questions confuse you because you know you can’t determine whether a man is straight, bi or gay just because of the kind of sexy fun he enjoys (it all “comes” down to who he wants to enjoy it with, duh!!), then yay! You already know that:
Prostate Pleasure and Butt Stuff isn’t reserved for Gay (or bi or any other category of) men.
Prostate Pleasure and Butt Fun are equal opportunity!
Yeah, I know, I’ve been saying this for years now, but it’s been working! Slowly but surely, the straight men in my life are starting to listen to me and, you know what? They are thanking me for it now.
But in case you need to hear it one more time... here are my top 4 reasons why men should explore their P-Spot (prostate pleasure):
- There’s a concentration of nerve endings in the prostate, just like there are in the clitoris. And you’ve heard how much noise your woman makes when you treat her clit just right, right? Well, I want you to imagine what it’d be like if YOU experienced pleasure at that level, too! Just think how sexy you’d sound. 😁
- You can learn to have full-body prostate orgasms even without ANY stimulation to the penis.
- Prostate orgasms can increase the volume of your ejaculate by up to 33%! I don’t know about y’all, but I always get a weird sense of satisfaction when a man comes a lot. You know, I feel like it was truly a “job well done.” Plus, emptying the prostate of all that fluid is what helps it stay healthy. The prostate was designed as a pumping station, not a holding well.
- A prostate orgasm can feel completely different than a cock-centric one that you’re used to. (Just like a G-spot orgasm can feel different than a clitoral one to a woman.) From everything I’ve heard and witnessed, it can be an absolutely incredible sensation! Take it from Alan, “My first prostate-induced orgasm was like nothing I’d ever experienced before. It felt like an out of body explosion. My head was dizzy for like a minute afterward, and I had this absolutely incredible rush of nothing but pleasure. Needless to say, I was hooked and wanted to keep going.”
And one more bonus: It has the potential to help with erectile dysfunction!!! This is because there’s an improvement in blood flow to the whole genital area after massaging the prostate.
So in conclusion, enjoying prostate play (or any kind of anal play, for that matter) does not make you gay, or even gay-adjancent, lol. It just means you understand the many ways your body provides you pleasure and you take advantage of it to its full extent.
And for that? I salute you.
And if you’re still feeling unsure about venturing into the world of prostate play, I created a class just for you. It’s less than an hour long, designed for beginners and I’ve offered it at a minimal price because I truly want you to be happy and healthy, enjoying your sexy lives to the fullest. This includes exploring the wild and wonderful world of prostate orgasms.
So even if you’re hesitant, I suggest you be brave, trust me cuz you know I won’t steer you wrong, and sign up for the class now. It really would be a pity for you to miss out on better health and more pleasure just cuz you're shy. I’ve been shy and it wasn’t fun, lol. You deserve fun. So sign up >>>>>here<<<<<.
Oh! One more hot tip for y’all… if you're gonna play in the back door, only use items specifically designed for anal play. Butts are like vacuums with 20ft of colon for things to travel through, so things WILL get sucked up unless they have a sizeable, flared base to prevent them from being pulled in. You don’t want to be a “Sex Sent Me to the ER” case, so never put something up anyone’s butt unless it has a wide base. The anus is, after all, a highway and not a cul de sac like a pussy. 😉 (Don’t even get me started on what I’ve lost in my own cul-de-sac, lol!)